Dusty Rose/Gold 010-02172-31 Garmin Vivoactive 4S GPS Smartwatch with Music & Fitness Activity Tracker & Health Monitor Apps CPS Enhanced Protection Pack with the 4 S Bundle

 Dusty Rose/Gold 010-02172-31 Garmin Vivoactive 4S GPS Smartwatch with Music & Fitness Activity Tracker & Health Monitor Apps CPS Enhanced Protection Pack with the 4 S Bundle

 Garmin Vivoactive 4S 
Hi everyone Abby here today I'm going  to be reviewing my Garmin vivoactive 4s  purchased in the color dust rose light gold  before I get started make sure to hit that  subscribe button so you can stay tuned to  my videos posting weekly also in case any  of you guys wanted to just going to show you that as wellhere's stats for you guys if you're interested  in this all right so I have already opened  it I did buy it actually back in October  2022 and i bought it on amazon prime day  I'm gonna go ahead and post the price  that I paid but I decided to just kind  of re-box it so you guys could see what it  looked like um when it was just packagedokayand here it is so I'm going  to go ahead and take it out  of the box and show you guys some close-ups of itokay so as you can see this one does  have kind of a little diamond pattern  throughout it and it does  have the light gold hardwareand it is 18-millimeter quick release watch bandand as you can see um compared to the Garmin  vivoactive three this one does have and like  a bump here at the heart rate sensor so it is  a little higher although I don't really find  it's uncomfortable and I don't really notice it I just wanted to let you guys know about that  okay now I'm going to go  ahead and put it on my wristso this is what it looks like and it does have  two buttons at the side here both in the light  gold so I like that it does have the two buttons  here um the one at the bottom is a back button  and the one at the top um if you do one click it  opens up your workouts if you hold it for longerit goes to your shortcut menu where you can  customize what you want to put here and this is  the back button like I said the bottom button  here so once I'm at the home screen you could  swipe left I have my alarms here but you can set  that to whatever preferences that you'd like and  if you swipe up you can see whatever apps that you  have set here so I'll just show you what   Garmin vivoactive 4s  purchased in the color dust rose light gold  before I havein a couple editions that they added to  the garmin vivoactive 4s versus the garmin  vivoactive 3 which I had is the addition to add the amount of water that  you're drinking directly on your wrist so here  you know there are a couple of different presets i  would click one and then add it there instead of  using the app which is really convenient for me  and I really like the design here I think it's  really sleek I love that it's smooth here um you  know the bezel is also smaller which is nice and I like the little dots um you know for each hourokay so like I said before I did have the garmin  vivoactive 3 beforehand and this is definitely an  upgrade for me this can use garmin  coach which is an addition that can help you run  training to run you know a half  marathon 5k or other things like that  it also does have the water widget it has  a metro cycle tracking widget as well and  I think that the watch face is definitely improvedin the look of it and it's also Bloggong,
GPS Smartwatch 

In a smaller bezel I'll just show you  guys a couple different watch faces that I do havethis one's definitely one of my favorites  as well um there are hundreds and hundreds of  watch faces available through garmin for free  and there are a couple paid ones as well if you  guys do want to know what watch faces I am using  you can just comment below and with Music & Fitness Activity Tracker & Health Monitor Apps CPS Enhanced Protection Pack I'll let you know  also, i wanted to mention that I do have a  screen protector on here you can barely see it  um if you guys are interested in  the screen protector that I'm using  just comment below and I'll let you know the  button here is the back button you also  hold it and you can go to your like settings  menu where you see all these different optionsthere it does have an always on displayokay just in comparison to the Health Monitor Apps CPS Enhanced Protection Pack with the 4 S Bundle garmin vivoactive 3  once again this one does have a smaller watch band  and it has a smaller watch face it's  also a little bit lighter on the wrist  and in terms of comfort, it's  equally as comfortable for me  the battery life is not as good I do  want to mention that um with my garmin  vivoactive three I believe I was getting around  like nine days of battery life um just with light  use and with this one, i am getting about five  days with light use um typically you know I go for  about four one runs a week using  gps um sometimes gps plus music  and other than that I don't have my notifications  turned on I have my brightness turned pretty low  and once again I do have the gestures turned  off but you can't have it set until you turn the  gestures on and the brightness comes on each time  overall I would go ahead and give this a thumbs up  I definitely think it is worth the upgrade over the with the 4 S Bundle garmin vivoactive 3. Dusty Rose/Gold 010-02172-31 Garmin Vivoactive 4S also with the addition of being able to add  music that is an awesome function so on here I do have Spotify added so you can just download  your playlist from Spotify directly here  or you can go ahead and use your computer and add  your music directly onto your smartwatch as well  and then you can listen to it phone free with the headphones that you can just pair as well okay so that's all I have for you guys today  if you have any questions make sure to post  them below and thanks for watching make  sure to like comments and subscribe bye

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post