Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz, RTX 3060 12GB, 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3200, RGB Fans, AC WiFi, 600W Gold PSU, SkyTech Archangel 3.0 Gaming Computer PC Desktop,.

 

Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz, RTX 3060 12GB, 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3200, RGB Fans, AC WiFi, 600W Gold PSU, SkyTech Archangel 3.0 Gaming Computer PC Desktop,.

RGB Fans, AC WiFi,


what's going on guys in here but another brainy two videos guys are tough I'm a ton of the video my pc finally arrived guys I've been waiting for this PC for like a week I just bought it recently but yeah so here it is right here I think y'all can see it, yeah I'm gonna set up the camera so you guys can watch me unbox it but yeah I just got set up for the inside of the video I am in doing an unboxing video I gotta wait on my team I monitor my won 6-5 for its monitor and then I got some chords coming in so I can plug the controller like a USB cord so.

Gaming Computer


I can use the controller on cuz not gonna use a mouse and keyboard I was like no I'm already going on controller my toes are stay on it but yeah I just gotta wait on that and I think I'm gonna buy a ps4 controller so I mean I controllers I just want to keep this in this little intro short so we can get straight to the unboxing video but yeah if you guys do enjoy the video make sure to leave a like come scrabbled like this it's been I think guys peace nah I'm too tired to even be in the frame I last time I checked that's mi mundo sweet ought to be in the frame so I'm not gonna squat down awkwardly Shay I barely got in the room but basically I'm just going to take off the tape right now so I can do all that like that gonna cut myself there we go ten hours later my big ass getting in a picture frame it's gonna look badass and I get the lights on though I forgot to record a outro for that little last part but I wanted to show you guys what it looks like when it's turned on and everything so this is I got it moved over here now this is it right here and I kind of got a little weird because I can't flip the camera for some reasons being dumb but this is it right here I got hopefully I'm winging and doing this right because it's weird but wait I gotta make you see guys can see no no see you like this bro it's weird alright so this part right here you flip this up and then

 


it's already plugged in it's all right there and then press the power button and then boom lights up blue I'll take this top off lights a blue like that I don't know if you can change the colors it's just the color that it first went to there's a sign let me sit on my butt so it's easier like that it's pretty nice I'm gonna hook everything I'm gonna get everything set up one of my monitor gets here but yeah hopefully guys could see that because I could not see from your guys POV let me put this back up top but yeah guys I spin the end of the video Oh hold up I saw my shoes in the back so I gotta show my collection real quick Oh fire the wheat fire wait can y'all see this can you see all right well yeah guys that's basically the end of the video I wanted to keep it away but Hansel doing but yeah that's basically I wanted to keep it short and simple um like I said I'll put the I'll put the specs and everything I'll put the link in the description of the PC that I bought but yeah guys hope you guys enjoy the video if you did make sure you like comment subscribe all that.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post