SAMSUNG UR59 Series 32-Inch 4K UHD (3840x2160) PC Screen Bended, HDMI

 

SAMSUNG UR59 Series 32-Inch 4K UHD (3840x2160) PC Screen, Bended, HDMI, Show Port, 3-sided line less, Eye Saver Mode (LU32R590CWNXZA)




SAMSUNG UR59 Series 32-Inch 4K UHD 



pull this guy out and boom here it is wow I can't even see the actual monitor but folks i can tell this is already a beautiful size and wow I'm just going to put this to the side [Music] oh boy folks yes i did finally just treat myself to a brand spanking new monitor this right here is actually the type that i've wanted for a while a 4k curved monitor right now my current monitor is actually just a regular 1080p flat monitor i've had it for several years so I'm definitely excited to get a little bit of a monitor upgrade well actually a big monitor upgrade in my life right here anyway hey wear notices if you're new here  for the where knows technology  today folks we're going to be focusing on this guy right here basically this is Samsung's 32 inch curved 4k monitor and it'll set you back about 450 that's the regular price but I actually got it on sale for black Friday for 350 before taxes so I am super duper excited about that and yeah anyway let's get to opening this guy up because I really want to use it I'm super excited you know what I'll do I think will flip it just like this ooh can I do that can I fit and then we can just cut the top of the box open right here just like that.


PC Screen

And let's open this guy up now we can just come around here and pull this giant white protective Styrofoam up and I can see the actual monitor right here let's just pull this guy out and boom here it is wow i can't even see the actual monitor but folks I can tell this is already a beautiful size and wow I'm just going to put this to the side just like that to keep it nice and safe and let's see what else is in this box down here we've also got the actual stand for the monitor we've also got this little guy right here we've got this little guy right here part of the stand as well we also have some cables in here that's definitely pretty important I'll actually just pull this guy out look how big this is so protective that's a lot of Styrofoam right there and then last but not least we got this box within a box.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post