Headphones with a Lightning connector for Apple Ear Pods. Music, phone calls, and volume controls are included in the microphone. Wired Earbuds for iPhone

Headphones with a Lightning connector for Apple Ear Pods. Music, phone calls, and volume controls are included in the microphone. Wired Earbuds for iPhone




Apple Ear Pods. Music,  


Music, phone calls, and volume controls are included in the microphone. Wired Earbuds for iPhone what's happening panting aah Peter run panting here you looking for a pair of earbuds that won't set you back a ton of money well I always am and I picked these up because they were under 15 bucks and they certainly looked to be like Apple earbuds but my hope is that they are as good or maybe just that they work and what nervous about is they seem like they have instructions on the back on how to pair these things Bluetooth wise and so I think I know what these are which does not necessarily make me. 



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post