Wi-Fi-enabled Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens/Bast conon

 


Wi-Fi-enabled Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR with EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens/Bast conon


Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital


Hello ISM gentlemen once again this is Jeremy Smith finally guys I have the rebel t6i in now I will admitthings didn't turn out exactly as Iplanned I plan to show you guys to tasteexcitement a success at the exact sametime however at the camera shop I workliterally an hour before I was gettingeverything was all ready someone called andsaid hey do you guys have any teasuccesses and of course I just had oneso anyways they came by and I sold it tothem so that left me with just the t6iso just keep him on guys I am going tobe doing some more comparisons very verysoon most notably I plan to do a reviewto compare the taste excit success tothe d50 500 which the timing is perfecton that - because Lightroom 6 just cameout with support for the d50 500 rawfiles for 10 large m6 has still got acouple of bugs so by the time all thatsells down hopefully I will have somemore tea successes and auntie 6000 myaunt's since this actually only takesits t6i I had available to me as well sovery very soon all that will be allsorted I won't be able to look at somethings in more detail I'm just gonnakind of go over some of the specs herewith you because I want to kind of kindof compared to the previous rebel ModelT Phi by looking at that camera thebiggest thing in my pain the biggestthing that we have here is the fact thatwe have Wi-Fi built in and this issomething that I'll show you guys closerup but there is actually an NFC chip downhere in the bottom so very cool there 24megapixels versus 18 and we still havethe same exact ISO range from 102 12,800with a boost iso up to twenty fivethousand six.




Hundred and let's see ohyeah that's right nineteen pointautofocus system - so you don't wanttalking about during my dear my dear5500 I was saying how all theseentry-level cameras are starting to growup and that's definitely the case withthis camera as well I mean we've got a19-point AF system that's gonna be verysimilar to what we have in cameras like the70d sothat's very very impressive also it'sabout time cannon did that let's saystill five frames a second now when westart talking about the t-6s it adds afew more features I'm not going to getinto a whole lot of that right now buthonestly I'm not really sure where thet-6s fit it's it's kind of interestingthat they started to put more featuresaudits the t-6s is almost like an answerto a question, no one asked I'm still notreally sure why you wouldn't just go forthe 70-day but anyways I say I'llget into that later but on the t-6s theyadd a top info screen so it actually hasan in CODIS play like some of the otherhigher cameras like all the others arecameras and let's see what else we ableto it, we also can docontinuous AI servo focusing wheneverwe're using live view now that's that'sa nice touch because a lot of timespeople want to be able to use that swillin the LCD and through the lower anglebut you might be taking photographs ofkids or something like that they may berunning about and having the ability tocontinuously focus while still usingthat library spring can be very good soI think that's a very very good thingthat they read it let's see they alsolet's see here we also have a quickcontrol dial to on it so basically thet-6s have two command owls so you can youknow basically is gonna be more like the70d and higher cameras where you haveone adjustment for shutter speed oneadjustment for aperture so pretty coolnot something that we've ever seen onthe entry-level body before and let'ssay they also oh yes they decidedto give it a locking mode dial so we canactually you can lock it inposition like you're doing the highermodels to us with you I think that allthe camera manufacturers should justmake that standard across the board Imean you know they put it on the highercameras if you think about it though amore entry-level users might actuallyhave a greater chance of bumping thatdial and not really realizing what'sgoing on so I mean it actually makesmore sense to put that on lower camerasas opposed to higher ones if anythingI'm not think they should just put it onall the cameras and be done with itlet's see here there's also an HDR modemt-6s and this is something too.

That Ifound was interesting and this is somestuff that I kind of research on myown and didn't find online I'm surprisedthere's no more mention of it butapparently the t-6s also have a digitalzoom whenever you are shooting movies sothat way you can actually get a littlebit more zoom out of your lens or you4:47know if you don't want to have tophysically change them it's gonna be alot more camcorder like so it makes alot of sense to me you know I mean Iwould never use it but for people thatthat are used to using a compact typecamera or for people that are expectingtheir deuce a lot a bit more camcorderlike it definitely makes a lot of senseand that digital zoom goes between threetimes and ten times let's see there'salso an electronic level, okay and let'ssee here of course the locking mode nowwhich I just mentioned and thebirthright in live view you can also dothat as well along with the continuousfocus the burst mode is not five friendsa second whenever you're shooting withthe lobbyist grade but it still givesyou three frames a second which willjust better than nothing and of coursethere's also an eye sensor so thatwhenever you raise the t-6s up to youreye it will automatically show off theLCD so all in all I'd say you know I'dsay some pretty notable differences I'mnot sure why they didn't just make onecamera and there are a couple thing I'mjust kind of wondering if it kind ofencroaches too far into the 70dterritory but anyways like I said guyswant to get into that, later on, let's goahead and take a closer look at the t6 II do have it on hand and then I'll give youguys some final thoughts and that wayyou guys can give me some feedback sothat way we know exactly what to dowhenever we start talking aboutcomparisons and things like that in thefuture okay taking a quick close look atthe camera you under set the ergonomicsare just slightly different here thecameras kind of bogs here youcan kind of tell here not necessarily abad thing it feels good in hand itdoesn't feel as cheap as a lotthe past reveals which is certainly goodOh the jokes I've made about rebel billquality over the years so we've got theI said button right there ah let's putit in mode or we can do something so wedo have a touch screen on this one justlike the t5 I got a very familiar Canonquick menu here now back in the days ofthe t3i they started to add the abilityto do wiles commander flash and this issomething I wish Mike I'm gonna do onthere at least unlike the 5500 typecamera you know the 5000 two-side camera



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post